Self employed mortgage advisor

Self employed mortgage advisor

Huuti advises on self employed mortgages in the UK . This means we provide Mortgage advice on borrowers who are self employed and need a specialist self employed mortgage advisor to assist them in getting a self-employed mortgage

As a self employed mortgage advisor we can help borrowers who are:

  • Contractors
  • Limited company directors
  • Doctors
  • Partners
  • Sole traders
  • It contractors
  • Or Self employed

he role of a self-employed mortgage advisor

As a self-employed mortgage advisor we will assist you in proving your income to the mortgage lenders so they may offer you a mortgage.

Self-employed borrowers may find it hard to get a mortgage as mortgage lender requirements can be very strict when offering self-employed mortgages.

The mortgage lender may request to see:

  • Your SA302 which you can obtain from HMRC
  • Your accounts for a minimum of 3 years (although there are mortgage lenders that will consider less)
  • Your bank statements for the past 3 months

If you are self-employed through your limited company and draw a salary but not enough to afford a mortgage although your company makes enough then as your self-employed mortgage advisors we may be able to prepare your case to mortgage lenders who may be able to accommodate complex incomes.

Are you a first-time buyer or home mover considering a mortgage?

Have you considered these first-time buyer schemes?

  • Lifetime ISA- gives you a government bonus of £1,000 if you save the maximum £4,000 a year.
  • Help to buy ISA- gives a maximum bonus us £3,000 if you save the maximum allowed of £12,000. Before you get either you should consider which is better. Lifetime ISA vs Help to buy ISA.
  • Help to buy equity loan- gives you up to 40% as a 5-year interest-free equity loan. You begin to pay interest at 1.75 % after the fifth year and 1% plus RPI for every year thereafter.
  • Shared ownership- You can buy between 25% to 75% of the property initially with a shared ownership mortgage and then buy more using a staircasing mortgage.
  • Armed forces help to buy- similar to the help to buy equity loan but specific for the armed forces personnel giving them an increased chance of acceptance.
  • Rent to buy- This is the right to buy scheme on which this guide is currently discussing. A different marketing name is just used. Watch out for this when shopping to avoid missing out on eligible properties due to confusion.
  • Right to buy- allows you to buy your home at a discount price.
  • Preserved right to buy– same as above.
  • Right to acquire- same as above.

If you need financial advice and you live in the UK then you could contact the Money Advice service over the phone or via chat for impartial advice.

You can also contact the debt charity “Step Change” if you are in debt and need help.