CHL Mortgages (Review)
CHL (capital home loans) mortgages was an intermediary only mortgage lender which focussed on the Buy to let market. CHL (capital home loans) mortgages are part of the Lloyds banking group
What types of mortgages did CHL (capital home loans) mortgages offer?
- Buy to let ( fixed and variable rates)
- Let to buy mortgages
- Further advance
- Product transfers
What types of mortgages can I get with Ahli United Bank?
- Buy to Let Fixed rate mortgages: With these mortgages, the rates are fixed for a period of 2, 3 or 5 years and provides you certainty over your CHL (capital home loans) mortgages for that time frame.
- Buy to let Variable rate mortgages: You can access a host of variable mortgages through CHL (capital home loans) mortgages and this mortgages will have a variable rate which can be increased or decreased at any time by CHL (capital home loans) mortgages.
- Further advance: A further advance through CHL (capital home loans) mortgages will simply be when you want to make an additional borrowing
- Product transfers: If you already have an existing CHL (capital home loans) mortgage then you may be able to transfer to a different product if you meet the eligibility requirement.
If you are considering getting a mortgage then using a mortgage broker may be a good choice as mortgage brokers usually have access to many more products than any specific mortgage lender.
Mortgage brokers will also usually have access to specific deals from mortgage lenders as well as experience on which mortgage lenders will be more likely to accept your case. This will help you avoid getting rejected on a mortgage application and having to build credit due to the damage a rejection might do to your credit score.
If you have bad credit or are self-employed then specialist mortgage brokers such as bad credit mortgage brokers or self-employed mortgage brokers may be useful.
Disclaimer: The offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of products Huuti has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Unless indicated otherwise, products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms “Best”, “Top”, “Cheap” including variations, are not product ratings and are Huuti is not recommending anything here. You should consider seeking independent financial advice when necessary and confirm the validity of the information above for your personal circumstances. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP YOUR MONTHLY REPAYMENTS
If you need financial advice and you live in the UK then you could contact the Money Advice service over the phone or via chat for impartial advice.
You can also contact the debt charity “Step Change” if you are in debt and need help.