Help to buy property information form (Download)
The help to buy property information form is a form you will need to fill once you have found a property you want to buy through the help to buy equity loan scheme.
The Help to buy Property Information Form allows the Help to buy agent(there are different help to buy agents based on region) to determine if you are eligible for the help to buy equity loan.
You can get the help to buy property information form from the regional help to buy agent or from the developer who is advertising the property.
Once you complete the help to buy property information form you can submit it to the regional help to buy agent who will be in charge of the property you are interested in. They will assess your form and get back to you.
- Full names of everyone buying
- Addresses for everyone buying
- Date of births for everyone buying
- contact details for everyone buying
- The number of people expecting to live in the property
- developer’s conveyancer’s details
- applicant’s conveyancer’s details
- Independent Financial Adviser( mortgage broker) details
- Full Purchase Price
- Buyer’s mortgage amount
- Buyers mortgage deposit
- mortgage term
- Amount requested through the help to buy Equity Loan
- Buyers income detailsN(for everyone buying)
- Buyers debt details( for everyone buying)
- Any additional monthly income( for everyone buying)
- Site name
- Plot number
- House type
- Build completion date
- Purchase completion date
- House type
Help to buy south property information form
If you need financial advice and you live in the UK then you could contact the Money Advice service over the phone or via chat for impartial advice.
You can also contact the debt charity “Step Change” if you are in debt and need help.