Who are Ease your mortgage?
Ease your mortgage is a UK company offering to reduce your mortgage on the basis that the mortgage lender may have sold your mortgage on without your express permission.
Ease your mortgage charge a £260 fee to give a “legal opinion” on if this is the case with your mortgage and will then be able to help you reduce the cost of your mortgage by challenging the mortgage lender in court.
These are the facts about ease your mortgage.
With these facts, you can choose to deal with ease your mortgage or not.
- Ease your mortgage had their radio advert banned for misleading listeners.
- You can see the Advertising standards authorities interaction with Ese your money detailed here
- The advert regulator also noted that Ease Your Mortgage was happy to change its advert, and ruled that it cannot appear again in its current form.
- Ease your mortgage also make it very clear on their website that they haven’t won any case but that there is some precedent for their claims.
- Ease your mortgage also make it very clear on their website that if you intend to pursue the mortgage lender without their help that you should strongly seek legal advice.
- Ease your mortgage states on its website “ WARNINGS
Ease Your Mortgage must advise all potential clients that this matter has not yet been ‘proven’, or if it has, there has been No publicity to confirm a ‘successful win’. There is however, ample documentation and legal case precedents which exist in other jurisdictions, and one Court of Appeals case in the UK, (Neutral Citation  NICh14 ref: Dee9=8994 Santander (UK) plc v Carlin/Hughes – ‘it is essential that the court is making an order in favour of the correct party who has the right to enforce the legal charge’), which supports Legal Quest PLC’s position. “
If you are struggling to pay off your mortgage then remortgaging by be a better option than the one being offered by ease your mortgage.
Seek the help of a mortgage broker to see if you could possibly remortgage and how much you may be able to save.